daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 11:29 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


What I have found - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

What I have found details logo    The Good Seed - Wednesday, October 14, 2021
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
What I have found

What profit has a man from all his labour in which he toils under the sun?

Provide yourselves money bags which do not grow old, a treasure in the heavens that does not fail.

Ecclesiastes 1: 3; Luke 12: 33.

What I have found
"Generation after generation, young people begin their activity full of strength, enthusiasm and determination. Then, one after another, they fall into indifference and the selfsame mistakes of their predecessors.

"After a few years I noticed that life on earth is often mere appearance, false glitter and transient. When young, I imagined that the main purpose of life was to achieve a good social position, but I saw how certain people, having attained their ideal, were deceived by their life.

"Having discovered how hollow much of this world's offers are, I found something infinitely more precious, something eternal: that faith in Jesus Christ was more than all that my heart could desire. The thing that should be sought after in this world is the knowledge of God and His love through Jesus Christ His Son. Knowing Jesus as our Saviour is not a theory or philosophy, it is life, eternal life (cf. ). I discovered that Christ is a rock on which my faith could be built up. I found that the Holy Spirit is not just an influence, but a true, living and active Person. Formerly my interest was occupied with things that pass away quickly, now my affections are anchored deeply in Him who created all things and who loves me."

(The anonymous testimony of a doctor)

Today‘s reading: 2 Kings 12: 18 - 13: 9 · 1 John 1: 1 - 4





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in His ways
The LORD is near
for Saturday, December 21, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in His ways


Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in His waysBehold, thus shall the man be blessed who fears the...More
ACCEPTED TIME 2
Open Heavens
for Saturday, February 8, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

ACCEPTED TIME 2

God is never too early and He is never too late. His timetable is set on purpose; the purpose is not only for your sake but also for His. In all things, His name shall be glorified. No doubt, He would have been glorified healing Lazarus of his sickness, but this can't compare to raising him from the dead after four...More
IMPEDIMENTS TO PRAYER
Open Heavens
for Monday, February 28, 2017
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

IMPEDIMENTS TO PRAYER

Read:
. He is looking for those who are ready and committed to walking in His footsteps. God is holy, and He has called us to holy living. We are to do as He commands because we are the light of the world. God in Heaven is glorified when our light shines in the midst of the darkness of this world. If you...More
Standing in the limelight
The Good Seed
for Monday, January 4, 2022
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

Standing in the limelight

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern for all who are going to believe on him for everlasting life.
1 Timothy 1:15.16.

Standing in the...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions