daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 10:42 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


A prayer for financial contentment - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

A prayer for financial contentment details logo    The Word for Today - Tuesday, May 10, 2023
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
A prayer for financial contentment

‘Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth.' 1 Timothy 6:6 NLT

The Bible says: ‘Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can't take anything with us when we leave it. So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content. But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows' (1 Timothy 6-10 NLT). Here is a prayer for financial contentment: ‘Lord, heal me from the stress of worrying about my perception among my peers. Give me the gift of satisfaction with what You want me to have. Thank You for teaching me to walk beside You, not in front of You. I repent of the times I got ahead of You. I also regret the times You were trying to bless me, and I was somewhere behind You, grappling with old issues. From this day forward, I will walk with You in peace and prosperity, knowing who I am and whose I am. I'm preparing to be blessed with the practical steps I'm learning. But my focus is on You and my relationship with You. Your Word says when I put You first, other things will happen as I prepare myself for what You have for me (see Matthew 6:33). Thank You for maturity coming to me spiritually, financially, and emotionally. My family will be blessed by what You're teaching me. Amen.'

SoulFood: Num 16-18 Matt 8:1-17 Ps 44:1-8 Pro 11:9





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Learn To Wait
The Word for today
for Tuesday, January 14, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Learn To Wait

My times are in Your hand'Psalms 31:15 NKJV

The Psalm writes, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hand' (vv. 14-15 NKJV). As you walk with God you'll find that you spend more time waiting than you do receiving. And when you receive what you're waiting for, then...More
EYES OF LOVE
Our Daily Bread
for Saturday, October 31, 2015
by RBC Ministries

EYES OF LOVE

READ:
, "Jesus looked at them and said," 'With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible'"(v.27).
Today, Jesus sees us through eyes of love and invites us to follow Him. - David McCasland


God has an all-seeing eye and all-forgiving heart....More
A Statement Of Purpose To Live By
The Word for today
for Friday, August 31, 2019
by Bob and Debby Gass

A Statement Of Purpose To Live By

Always give yourselves fully.' 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV

Next time you pass a McDonald's, think about this statement from the one of the founders: Ray Kroc. Press on! Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent....More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions