daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 10:42 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


A prayer of commitment to God - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

A prayer of commitment to God details logo    The Word for Today - Wednesday, May 11, 2023
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
A prayer of commitment to God

‘I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.' John 17:4 NKJV

If the desire of your heart is to please God and fulfil His will for your life, here is a prayer for you: ‘Lord, I thank You that even though You know everything about me, You still love me. You know my thoughts, my mistakes, my sins, and yet You still call me your child. Your grace towards me is beyond comprehension. More than anything else, I want to know You intimately and sense Your presence in my life each day. If there is any part of me that I have kept from You, show me so that I can invite You to rule and reign there. Come into me, Holy Spirit, and revive my soul with rivers of living water. Then flow out through me into a dry and thirsty world (see John 7:38-39). Help me to keep my eyes fixed on You instead of others (see Hebrews 12:1-2). Lord, be my richest treasure always. Help me never to make an idol out of anyone or anything or allow possessions or the distractions of this world to get in front of You in any way. You are my healer, my hope, and my strength. When I need freedom, You are my deliverer. You are my shield from the Enemy, my counsellor when I need guidance, and my stronghold in the day of trouble (see Psalm 32:7). Truly, You are the God of miracles. Work Your miracles of grace in my life and keep changing me from day to day into Your likeness (see 2 Corinthians 3:18). In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.'

SoulFood: Num 19-21 Matt 8:18-34 Ps 44:9-16 Pro 11:10-11





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


CAN SATAN RIGHTLY ACCUSE YOU?
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 14, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

CAN SATAN RIGHTLY ACCUSE YOU?

Besides discouragement, another weapon Satan uses often against believers is their weaknesses. He simply studies an individual for a period of time and not long after, he identifies the fellow's weakness and capitalizes on it. Take for instance Peter. Satan discovered that Peter is a cowardly person-lacking in...More
DON'T KILL YOURSELF FOR NOTHING
Daily Scripture Reading
for Saturday, August 22, 2015
by STUDENT CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (SCM) OF NIGERIA & WORLD STUDENT CHRISTIAN FEDERATION (WSCF) AFRICA REGION

DON'T KILL YOURSELF FOR NOTHING



Do hope you are learning from our meditations through Psalm 73. It pictures to us the reality of everyday living. I do hope you are realizing that after all there is no point envying the prosperous wicked. Do not kill yourself for nothing. You have your life to live. Do not be a puppet dancing the...More
Hudson Taylor...
The Good Seed
for Saturday, May 20, 2017
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

Hudson Taylor...


John 19:30

The parents of Hudson Taylor (1832-1905), the well-known missionary in China, were believers. From their example, he noticed early in life how helpful prayer and the Bible are.
His parents' exemplary life impressed him, and he endeavoured to be as good a Christian as they were....More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions