daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 2:55 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Get back on track - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Get back on track details logo    The Word for Today - Sunday, November 16, 2025
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Get back on track

‘Do not think about the past. Look at the new thing I am going to do.’ Isaiah 43:18-19 NCV

Certain things you may dislike about yourself and your present situation. Beginning the process is the most difficult part.

One approach to do that is to stop seeing yourself as you or others see you, and instead see yourself as God views you. Your vision for yourself is one of the first things that disappears when life gets hard, when you get stuck in sickness or debt or unhappiness. So, get back in touch with that vision! And where you see a disconnection between who you are and how you are currently living, drop the blame and self-accusation for getting off track. Once you do, you will start to detect that what’s inside you is now outside as well, showing in your life. Who you are behind closed doors develops into who you are everywhere. Let yourself see yourself as fresh and new, willing to begin again. Start taking one step at a time. When you see yourself the way God does, you see yourself standing up to say, ‘I am here and ready to use my gifts to live the life I was intended for!’

That puts you in agreement with God who says: ‘Forget what happened before, and do not think about the past. Look at the new thing I am going to do. It is already happening. Don’t you see it? I will make a road in the desert and rivers in the dry land. (vv. 18-19 NCV)’

Soulfood: Josh 1 Ps 27:11-14 2 Cor 5:6-10





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


If I have faith, so as to remove mountains,...
The LORD is near
for Wednesday, December 4, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

If I have faith, so as to remove mountains,...

If I have faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothingLove never fails.
(1 Corinthians 13:2, 8)
About 60 years ago a new medical graduate, a Muslim, walked into the room of a Christian colleague and saw a small open book on his bed. He asked if he could read it, and after...More
CAN SATAN RIGHTLY ACCUSE YOU?
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 14, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

CAN SATAN RIGHTLY ACCUSE YOU?

Besides discouragement, another weapon Satan uses often against believers is their weaknesses. He simply studies an individual for a period of time and not long after, he identifies the fellow's weakness and capitalizes on it. Take for instance Peter. Satan discovered that Peter is a cowardly person-lacking in...More
SPIRITUAL WARFARE I
Open Heavens
for Friday, January 10, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SPIRITUAL WARFARE I

When we are told to put on the whole armour of God, one thing becomes clear instantly. This is the fact that there is a God. We cannot be talking of the armour of God if there is no God. Anyone who thinks that there is no God is a fool (Psalm 14:1). You have to pray that God would reveal Himself to you. The...More
SATAN INTIMIDATES
Open Heavens
for Thursday, July 10, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SATAN INTIMIDATES

When Goliath came to the battlefield, he took the form of a big problem but he later became a big opportunity. He came as a mighty obstacle but turned into a mighty door of opportunity when God stepped in. Every giant who stands in your way this season shall become a door to your breakthrough in Jesus' Name. The...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions