daily devotionals online logo Thursday, October 01, 2026 1:49 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


‘Saved Through Faith’ - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

‘Saved Through Faith’ details logo    The Word for Today - Saturday, February 27, 2016
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
‘Saved Through Faith’

‘You have been saved through faith.' Ephesians 2:8 NKJV
THE BIBLE says, ‘By grace you have been saved through faith'. Faith in Christ alone gives us the assurance of heaven. Poet Henry van Dyke put it like this: ‘I am standing upon the seashore. A ship spreads her white sails to the morning breeze and starts for the blue ocean. She is an object of beauty and strength. I stand and watch until she hangs like a speck of white cloud where the sea and sky come to mingle with each other. Then someone at my side says, "She's gone!" "Gone where?" Gone from my sight. That's all. She's just as large in mast and hull and spar as she was when she left Her diminished size is in me, not her. And just at the moment when someone says, "There, she's one!" there are other eyes watching her coming, and other voices ready to take up the joyful shout, "Here she comes!" And that is dying,' You say, ‘But I wasn't raised in church. Where do I go to find faith?' D.L Moody said: ‘I prayed for faith and thought it would come down and strike me like lightning, but faith didn't seem to come. Then one day I read the tenth chapter of Romans, "Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." I closed my Bible and prayer for faith. Then I opened my Bible and began to study - and faith has been growing ever since.' You say, ‘But I don't know how to pray'. Simply say, ‘Lord Jesus, I place my trust in You today and accept You as my personal Saviour'. Did you pray that prayer? Yes? Then you are ‘saved through faith'.

Bible In A Year: Leviticus 25, Mark 1:23-45





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


ATTRIBUTES OF GOAL GETTERS
Open Heavens
for Monday, January 20, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

ATTRIBUTES OF GOAL GETTERS

The children of Israel were intimidated for forty days by Goliath. David came to the scene and made enquiries about what would be done to whosoever defeated the giant. The reply he got fascinated him and straightaway, he set for himself the goal of defeating the giant. To David, nothing could stop him from being...More
CELEBRITIES OF CHRIST
Daily Scripture Reading
for Monday, December 14, 2015
by STUDENT CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (SCM) OF NIGERIA & WORLD STUDENT CHRISTIAN FEDERATION (WSCF) AFRICA REGION

CELEBRITIES OF CHRIST

...More
Know When To Say Nothing
The Word for today
for Tuesday, March 18, 2020
by Bob and Debby Gass

Know When To Say Nothing

The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue.' Isaiah 50:4 NIV

Isaiah writes: The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.'

Let's face it;...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions