daily devotionals online logo Wednesday, September 30, 2026 6:55 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Arrested Development (4) - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Arrested Development (4) details logo    The Word for Today - Saturday, June 7, 2020
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Arrested Development (4)

‘He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed.' Proverbs 13:20 NKJV

Let's look at arrested relational development. God's plan for your life requires connecting with the right people—and disconnecting from the wrong ones. Sitting beside Jesus at the Last Supper were John, who loved Him, and Judas, who betrayed Him.

It's imperative to know who is sitting at your table! So to that end pray: ‘Lord, I pray for the people You've brought into my life and placed on my heart. Bless the healthy relationships, and give me wisdom to handle the difficult ones in a way that pleases You. If there are friendships I need to walk away from, ones that will be harmful no matter what I do, show me what to do and give me the grace and courage to do it. If there are relationships that are draining and distracting me from Your plan and purpose, I trust You to bring them to an end or change them for the better. And when I'm the one who needs to change, show me, and work in my life by Your amazing power. I need Your wisdom to recognise the friends and acquaintances I should choose. Help me to steer clear of relationships that lead me away from the path You've laid out for me. Send people into my life who are godly and wise, and help us to bless, encourage and contribute to the quality of each other's lives. Show me the friendships that are worth fighting for, and I'll gladly do it. Be Lord of all my relationships so that they will be what You want them to be. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.'

SoulFood: Rev 7:13-17, Ps 23, Luke 15:1-7





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


VICTIM OF COMFORT?
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, December 10, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

VICTIM OF COMFORT?

Just as your attention can be arrested by certain things while undergoing a physical journey, so also can you attention be diverted while running the race to Heaven. One of such things that can divert Heaven-bound citizens is prosperity. Prosperity can give you a lot of comfort which can affect your focus, reduce...More
THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
The LORD is near
for Friday, December 27, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)


In the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised before the ages of time, but has manifested in its own due season His word.
(Titus 1:2-3)

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
I can lie. Titus could too, and so could the Cretans. But God can not lie. I can deceive. But...More
SOCIAL DEVIANTS!
Open Heavens
for Saturday, October 4, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SOCIAL DEVIANTS!

A Christian can be described as a little Christ. While on earth, Christ exhibited integrity in all His utterances and actions. He said His children would do greater works. Are you born-again? Are you a true child of God? With self-discipline and appropriate preparation, you can become effective in exhibiting...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions