daily devotionals online logo Wednesday, September 30, 2026 6:57 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Recall God’s Lovingkindness To You - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Recall God’s Lovingkindness To You details logo    The Word for Today - Wednesday, June 11, 2020
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Recall God’s Lovingkindness To You

‘Your lovingkindness is before my eyes.' Psalm 26:3 NKJV

The story's told of a little boy who was asked, ‘Do you say your prayers every night?'

He replied, ‘No, some nights I don't need anything!'

We may smile, but the point is painfully obvious. If the only time your husband or wife communicated with you was when they were in trouble or had a need they couldn't meet, how long do you think your relationship would last? There must be a balance between your praises and your petitions.

You say, ‘If the Lord is big enough to create and run the universe, I doubt He's bothered when somebody as insignificant as me fails to say thanks.' Not so! When Jesus healed ten lepers and only one returned to give thanks, He asked, ‘Where are the other nine?' (Luke 17:17 NIV) If God dealt with you solely on the basis of His righteousness and your tendency towards unrighteousness, you'd be sunk! But He doesn't.

He says, ‘I have loved you with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to Myself.' (Jeremiah 31:3 NLT)

Realising this, the psalmist wrote, ‘Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live.' (Psalm 63:3-4 NKJV)

Again he writes: ‘I will praise Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth; for You have magnified Your Word above all Your name. In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.' (Psalm 138:2-3 NKJV)

Someone quipped, ‘God doesn't mind getting invoiced as long as He gets thanked!' So, take a moment and recall God's lovingkindness to you.

SoulFood: Rev 19-22, Mark 15:21-32, Ps 143, Pro 13:9-10





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


VICTIM OF COMFORT?
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, December 10, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

VICTIM OF COMFORT?

Just as your attention can be arrested by certain things while undergoing a physical journey, so also can you attention be diverted while running the race to Heaven. One of such things that can divert Heaven-bound citizens is prosperity. Prosperity can give you a lot of comfort which can affect your focus, reduce...More
THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
The LORD is near
for Friday, December 27, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)


In the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised before the ages of time, but has manifested in its own due season His word.
(Titus 1:2-3)

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
I can lie. Titus could too, and so could the Cretans. But God can not lie. I can deceive. But...More
SOCIAL DEVIANTS!
Open Heavens
for Saturday, October 4, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SOCIAL DEVIANTS!

A Christian can be described as a little Christ. While on earth, Christ exhibited integrity in all His utterances and actions. He said His children would do greater works. Are you born-again? Are you a true child of God? With self-discipline and appropriate preparation, you can become effective in exhibiting...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions