daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 4:41 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Speak Words That Promote Wholeness - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Speak Words That Promote Wholeness details logo    The Word for Today - Wednesday, June 16, 2022
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Speak Words That Promote Wholeness

‘You have been trapped by what you said.' Proverbs 6:2 NIV

Stormie Omartian says: ‘Early in my walk with the Lord I spoke many negatives "I'm a failure," "I'm ugly," "Nothing ever goes right," "Nobody cares about me," Then the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart "Death and life are in the power of the tongue." (Proverbs 18:21 NKJV) I had been speaking words of death, not life. One clear example had to do with my speech problems. I'd had them since childhood and was teased about them all through school. When I was old enough to afford professional help, I worked with a speech therapist I practised day after day, year after year, to gain little improvement I still lost my voice halfway through each speaking engagement "I'll never be able to speak right," I cried But as I spoke those words the Lord said "You're bringing death to your situation because you're not speaking the truth Do not speak what you think or what seems to be truth speak what you know to be the truth of My Word ‘The stammering tongue will be fluent and clear' (Isaiah 32:4 NIV) ‘I have put My words in your mouth.'" (Isaiah 51:16 NKJV) Soon after, when I was asked to speak at a women's meeting, I took my fears to God and spoke His truth instead of voicing my own negative opinions. My talk went so well an entire speaking ministry opened up The Bible says, "You are snared by the words of your mouth." (Proverbs 6:2 NKJV) That includes your self-talk wipe out words of hopelessness, doubt, and negativity from your vocabulary. They may seem harmless but they affect your body and soul Speak words that reflect the wholeness you desire.'

SoulFood: 2 Kings 7-9, Matt 18:10-20, Ps 80:12-19, Pro 13:13-16





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


THE SACRIFICES IN THE BOOK OF NUMBERS (8)
The LORD is near
for Monday, December 16, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

THE SACRIFICES IN THE BOOK OF NUMBERS (8)


Whoever touches the body of anyone who has died, and does not purify himself That person shall be cut off from Israel. He shall be unclean, because the water of purification was not sprinkled on him.
(Numbers 19:13 NKJV)


THE SACRIFICES IN THE BOOK OF NUMBERS (8)

The red...More
GOD HAS A SUBSTITUTE
Open Heavens
for Monday, January 13, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

GOD HAS A SUBSTITUTE

One thing we need to learn in today's reading is that God always has a substitute. If God says He wants you, rejoice! However, be careful, because even as He is choosing you, He has already prepared a substitute.

Bible in one year:
2 Corinthians 10-13
Psalm 15-16

Prayer...More
BOASTING DISALLOWED
Open Heavens
for Saturday, October 31, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BOASTING DISALLOWED

An individual who believes he or she is wiser than other people is proud. Proverbs 26:12 says:

Full Bible Reading For Mobile Users:
Psalm 49:6-7
6 They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
7 None of them can by any means redeem his...More
Surviving the Unbearable
Our Daily Bread
for Friday, April 6, 2019
by RBC Ministries

Surviving the Unbearable

Bible in a Year: 1 Samuel 4-6; Luke 9:1-17


Genesis 16:13

Today's Scripture & Insight: Genesis 16:7-16

The Experience Project, one of the largest online communities of the twenty-first century, was once a site where tens of millions shared deeply painful firsthand...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions