daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 2:05 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Fight your fears with God’s Word - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Fight your fears with God’s Word details logo    The Word for Today - Wednesday, October 6, 2022
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Fight your fears with God’s Word

‘Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.' Psalm 56:3 NKJV

Fear and faith are both powerful forces. And the one you surrender to will control you. So here are some Scriptures to fight your fears: ‘Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the Lordwill be with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.' (1 Chronicles 28:20 NKJV)

‘The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust.' (Psalm 18:2 NKJV)

‘In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?' (Psalm 56:11 NKJV)

‘He will not be afraid of evil tidings; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.' (Psalm 112:7 NKJV)

‘Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me.' (Psalm 23:4 NKJV)

‘My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.' (John 14:27 NKJV)

‘Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.' (Philippians 4:6-7 NLT)

‘Nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.' (Romans 8:38 NLT)

Bottom line: fight your fears with God's Word!

SoulFood: 1 Sam 14-15 John 1:14-28 Ps 63 Pro 22:17-23





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


HE SENDS ON ERRANDS
Open Heavens
for Friday, December 27, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

HE SENDS ON ERRANDS

God promotes like no one else. Since He is higher than the highest of men, He can lift you to the height no man can take you to. This season, the Lord will promote you. Many years ago, at the first time I was leaving Nigeria for overseas, I was on my way to Canada to attend a world conference of Applied...More
IDENTIFY YOUR ENEMIES I
Open Heavens
for Sunday, March 9, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

IDENTIFY YOUR ENEMIES I

In the School of Disciples of the ministry I oversee, one of the three principal Modules...More
Honest to God
Our Daily Bread
for Tuesday, July 3, 2019
by RBC Ministries

Honest to God

Bible in a Year: Job 25-27; Acts 12


Psalm 32:5

Today's Scripture & Insight: Isaiah 1:12-18

My three-year-old grandson's day was off to a rotten start. He couldn't find his favorite shirt. The shoes he wanted to wear were too hot. He fussed and fumed at his...More
The first thing mentioned in this verse is...
The Good Seed
for Tuesday, August 30, 2023
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

The first thing mentioned in this verse is...

They continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:42.

The first thing mentioned in this verse is the doctrine, i.e. the teaching of the apostles. It is the foundation for the personal and the corporative life of Christians. It...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions