daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 2:00 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Never forget those who helped you - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Never forget those who helped you details logo    The Word for Today - Monday, December 6, 2022
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Never forget those who helped you

‘Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.' Philippians 1:3 NLT

Paul often acknowledged those who helped him. ‘Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God...for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News.' (Philippians 1:3-5 NLT)

‘You Philippians were the only ones who gave me financial helpNo other church did this. Even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent help more than once. I don't say this because I want a gift from you. Rather, I want you to receive a reward for your kindness.' (Philippians 4:15-17 NLT) He writes to the believers in Thessalonica: ‘We can't help but thank God for you, because your faith is flourishing and your love for one another is growing. We proudly tell God's other churches about your endurance and faithfulness in all the persecutions and hardships you are suffering.' (2 Thessalonians 1:3-4 NLT)

Author Barbara Glanz tells about a man who remembered his eighth-grade literature teacher. He wrote to her and received this reply: ‘You will never know how much your letter meant. I'm 83 years old and living all alone. My friends are all gone. My family's gone. I taught school for 50 years, and yours is the first thank you letter I have ever gotten from a student. Sometimes I wonder what I did with my life. I will read and reread your letter until the day I die.' Ironically, she was the teacher students talked most about at class reunions, but nobody ever told her. Showing appreciation costs so little in terms of time and money, but it can mean the world to somebody.

So today, who do you need to express your appreciation to?

SoulFood: Josh 1-4 John 13:31-38 Ps 130 Pro 28:21-24





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


ATTRIBUTES OF GOAL GETTERS
Open Heavens
for Monday, January 20, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

ATTRIBUTES OF GOAL GETTERS

The children of Israel were intimidated for forty days by Goliath. David came to the scene and made enquiries about what would be done to whosoever defeated the giant. The reply he got fascinated him and straightaway, he set for himself the goal of defeating the giant. To David, nothing could stop him from being...More
CELEBRITIES OF CHRIST
Daily Scripture Reading
for Monday, December 14, 2015
by STUDENT CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (SCM) OF NIGERIA & WORLD STUDENT CHRISTIAN FEDERATION (WSCF) AFRICA REGION

CELEBRITIES OF CHRIST

...More
Know When To Say Nothing
The Word for today
for Tuesday, March 18, 2020
by Bob and Debby Gass

Know When To Say Nothing

The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue.' Isaiah 50:4 NIV

Isaiah writes: The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.'

Let's face it;...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions