daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 2:29 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


I’ve Seen God’s Faithfulness - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

I’ve Seen God’s Faithfulness details logo    Our Daily Bread - Saturday, February 11, 2024
  by RBC Ministries
Details
I’ve Seen God’s Faithfulness

Bible in a Year : Leviticus 11-12, Matthew 26:1-25

I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.
2 Samuel 22:50

Today's Scripture & Insight : 2 Samuel 22:1-4, 48-51

Throughout her historic seventy years as Britain's ruler, Queen Elizabeth II only endorsed one biography about her life with a personal foreword, The Servant Queen and the King She Serves. Released in celebration of her ninetieth birthday, the book recounts how her faith guided her as she served her country. In the foreword, Queen Elizabeth expressed gratitude for everyone who'd prayed for her, and she thanked God for His steadfast love. She concluded, "I have indeed seen His faithfulness."

Queen Elizabeth's simple statement echoes the testimonies of men and women throughout history who've experienced the personal, faithful care of God in their lives. It's this theme underlying a beautiful song King David wrote as he reflected on his life. Recorded in 2 Samuel 22, the song speaks of God's faithfulness in protecting David, providing for him, and even rescuing him when his very life was in danger (vv. 3-4, 44). In response to his experience of God's faithfulness, David wrote, "I will sing the praises of your name" (v. 50).

While there's added beauty when God's faithfulness is seen over a long lifetime, we don't have to wait to recount His care in our lives. When we recognize that it's not our own abilities that carry us through life but the faithful care of a loving Father, we're moved to gratitude and praise.

By: Lisa M. Samra

Reflect & Pray
How have you seen God's faithfulness? How might you express your gratitude to Him?

Heavenly Father, I'm so grateful that in every season of life—sorrow or joy—I've seen Your faithfulness.
I've Seen God's Faithfulness





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


We have not a high priest not able to sympathize with our infirmities,...
The LORD is near
for Sunday, December 22, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

We have not a high priest not able to sympathize with our infirmities,...


We have not a high priest not able to sympathize with our infirmities, but tempted in all things in like manner, sin apart.
(Hebrews 4:15)


There are those who would use the truth of the real manhood of the Lord Jesus and His gracious, sympathetic identification with our humanity as an...More
DIVINE CHAMPION 2
Open Heavens
for Monday, February 17, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

DIVINE CHAMPION 2

Yesterday we discovered that our Lord Jesus Christ is the number one champion and that He makes His people champions. We also saw that a divine champion is a person raised up and supported by God.

One attribute of a champion is strength. The divine champion is one who receives divine strengthening....More
SITUATION-DEPENDENT SERVICE
Open Heavens
for Friday, July 28, 2017
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SITUATION-DEPENDENT SERVICE

Read:...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions